Careers: Concierge and Lifestyle Manager Jobs
Bon Vivant is London's leading concierge service and we pride ourselves on being a dynamic, creative and focused company where offering great personal service is paramount. We are looking do expand our concierge team - see below for details of all lifestyle management, concierge and other vacancies.
We are looking for intelligent, creative and efficient individuals who are extremely organised, resourceful and who value great personal service. You will need to deal with multiple clients and requests, have the ability to effectively prioritise and want to always go above and beyond with the service that you offer our members.
While there will be standard hours of work, we are looking for dedicated people who view the job as a lifestyle, who will be willing to deal with client requests outside normal hours, if needed.
Fluent written and spoken English is essential.
We value our staff immensely where their views and inputs make a real difference. We offer a competitive salary, a performance-related bonus and a host of other benefits including invites to exclusive events, new restaurant openings and a chance to review restaurants and hotels for our blog.
We have an internship opportunity available from June 2014 - click here for full details. If the internship is successful, a full time position may be offered at the end of the period.
We are continually looking for a lifestyle manager / concierge team member. In addition to the qualities and attributes mentioned above, all applicant should:
- Have previous experience with a concierge company or in a similar role in a different industry. Please do not apply if this is not the case.
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about London - the best restaurants, bars, hotels, hidden shops, one-off events etc.
- Have an excellent knowledge of luxury travel destinations and hotels.
- Demonstrate exceptional client service.
- Be proficient with social media.
- Have excellent written skills to contribute to our luxury lifestyle blog.
Bon Vivant is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, age, colour, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation or disability.