We have included below details of Bon Vivant’s suggestions for the best parties and events that are happening in London on New Year’s Eve. For further details or to purchase tickets, please visit www.bonvivant.co.uk
The Gallery at Sketch has availability at 7pm or 7.30pm with a two-hour return time on the table for a 3 course-dinner and a glass of champagne for £85. The Lecture Room, which is the Michelin starred restaurant, is offering an 8 course tasting menu with 2 glasses of Cristal champagne for £225 and the table is available for the whole evening. Throughout Sketch there will entertainment all evening, incorporating DJs, a live band and performance artists with something special planned for midnight.
St Martin’s Lane Hotel – ‘A Night at the Circus’
The evening will be based around the concept of a 1920s circus – a burlesque and vaudeville theme with a contemporary slant. There will be three areas in the hotel for the event – the Light Bar for drinks, the lobby for dancing and entertainment and Asia de Cuba restaurant for dining.
The whole hotel will be transformed into a circus and the musical backdrop will be provided by guests DJs including DJ Jay who is a popular DJ from the world famous Bungalow 8 and the Light Bar who will keep the atmosphere upbeat.
Discounted tickets are available for bookings by Bon Vivant’s members, which include a glass of champagne upon arrival and canapés during the evening courtesy of Asia de Cuba restaurant for £60, whilst dinner tickets at £250 will include a six course dinner and a glass of champagne upon arrival.
Dress Code: Black tie Time: 7.30pm – 3am
‘Dreams and Fantasies’ at the Sanderson Hotel
The evening will be themed around the concept of surrealism with a theatrical show. The terrace at the Sanderson hotel will be transformed into a theatrical venue with a stage in the centre, with an amazing winter wonderland scene as a backdrop. The evening’s entertainment will include live cabaret acts, singers and burlesque performers throughout the evening, interspaced with guest DJs.
Discounted tickets will be available for bookings by Bon Vivant’s members, which will include a glass of champagne upon arrival and canapés during the evening courtesy of Suka restaurant for £60, whilst dinner tickets at £250 will include a six course dinner and a glass of champagne upon arrival.
Dress Code: Surreal and fantasy glamour Time: 7.30pm – 3am
Kanaloa, the new Polynesian Tiki bar and club from the owners of Mahiki will be hosting a 80s island disco with tickets available for £20.
The private members’ club will be transformed into a Winter Wonderland with elements of fire and ice from the moment you arrive on the 6th floor through to the breakfast canapés served in the small hours.
Throughout the evening you’ll be entertained with top class music, a fortune teller, a magician and the unique Roof Gardens fireworks display at midnight plus much more. Tickets are £155 per person and include the following:
- Entrance into the Club from 9pm until 4am
- A Roof Gardens themed shooter on arrival
- A mini bottle of Moët
- 4-course dinner including a selection of unlimited house spirits, wines, beers and soft drinks until coffee is served
- Breakfast canapés 3am-4am
To just come to the Club, without the dinner, the tickets are £95 per person and include all the above.
Babylon offers an unrivalled panoramic view of London’s skyline and promises a view of fireworks and celebrations across the city. The package is priced at £160 per person plus service charge, which includes:
- A glass of champagne on arrival
- A four course dinner with unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks
- A mini bottle of champagne on entrance to the club and entertainment within the club
- Breakfast canapés at 3am
Studio 54, Battersea, London
Battersea is transformed into New York’s legendary Studio 54 club on New Year’s Eve and the package for £179 + VAT includes:
- 4 course dinner
- 1 Glass of sparkling wine, 1/2 bottle of house wine & 1/5 bottle of mineral water per person
- Spectacular Studio 54 theme
- Breathtaking entertainment (Rollerblading dancers, Fire-eaters, Acrobats, Adagio, Trapeze artists, Contortionists, Silks, Break dancers, Go-Go dancers)
- Undercover Dodgem Cars
- Casino tables including Blackjack, Roulette and Texan Poker
- Studio 54 Cocktail Bar and Champagne
Luxury Thames River Cruise
- A glass of Champagne on arrival
- A four course seated dinner menu created by ‘Rhubarb’ on the river
- Fairtrade and organic coffee and home made petits fours
- Half a bottle of house wine
- Half a bottle of mineral water
- Christmas crackers and novelties
- A champagne toast at midnight
- Six-and-a-half hour charter
- £230 + VAT
See in the New Year and celebrate in style at Cocoon with a combination of pan-Asian dishes, a vibrant atmosphere and a late-lounge with DJs playing music into the early hours:
- Option A – For an early dinner, choose the £55 4 course set menu on a 2 hour sitting. This is available from 5.30pm – 8:30pm. Guests can use the bar area for the rest of the evening.
- Option B – Dine from 9pm and enjoy the £75 4 course set menu, which includes a glass of champagne on arrival. This table is yours for the evening.
Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Altitude 360, London’s newest exclusive venue in the sky, on the 29th floor of the Millbank Tower. Altitude 360 is the most prestigious viewing platform for the Mayor’s fireworks, with spectacular views of Big Ben, The London Eye and all of London’s landmarks. Tickets are £95, including a welcome drink, canapés and bowl food. VIP packages are also available.
Two new restaurants at the top of the former Dickens & Jones department store, with over 250 seats in total. Aqua Nueva serves contemporary Spanish food while Aqua Kyoto features Japanese cuisine. Both restaurants have a large and impressive roof terrace with great views of London. The bar remains open until the early hours.
The Met Bar
The Met Bar in the Metropolitan hotel will open until 3am on New Year’s Eve. Nobu is also contained in the Metropolitan hotel, therefore these two could be combined together for a great night.