45 Park Lane, Dorchester Collection’s latest Mayfair hotel, is hosting ‘A Brush with the Artist’ in October, to enable art buyers and art lovers the chance to meet with some of Britain’s finest contemporary artists, whose pieces adorn the hotel’s rooms and suites.
Tickets are £40 and include breakfast with the artist, private viewing and studio transfers where applicable, on the following dates:
- 9th October: with Martin Fuller followed by private studio tour in Brixton
- 10th October: with Roger McGough poetry reading and book signing
- 11th October: with Bruce McLean & Brad Faine followed by studio visit
- 13th October: with Brendan Neiland and private display of work
- 14th October: with Christian Furr and a private show of work
45 Park Lane regularly hosts artist events at the hotel – In May this year, Jane McAdam Freud, daughter of Lucian, hosted Friday breakfasts at CUT at 45 Park Lane before a private guided tour of ‘Lucian Freud: Portraits at the National Portrait Gallery’.
For enquiries or to make a reservation, please telephone the dedicated arts line 020 7317 6503.